Optimizing Your People with Transformational Leadership Skills
Knowledge is not power. The effective, habitual use of knowledge is power.
We use training techniques to create “sticky,” subconscious change.
- Neuroscience shows that our skills, habits and behaviors come from our subconscious brain, not our conscious information or desire
- Most training only introduces information into our conscious brain. This is why most training results in no change. BUT we are different…
- We will train you with exercises that begin inserting new, optimized mind-, behavior- and skill-sets into your subconscious brain
Leadership Skills Development Training
(2-Day and 3-Day, On-site Corporate Training and Public Seminars)
Your Guaranteed Outcomes - Transformational Leadership to Affect Great Results
Unlock & Unleash Individual & Team Potential
Most training is only conscious brain information. BUT…Our behavior & skill reside in our subconscious brains. And this is where our training will affect change.
- Clarify, model & inspire team Values & Purpose
- Increase Trust & Community – necessary to peak productivity
- Lead with Presence & Charisma
- Vaporize the top -3 obstacles that hold you back from “great”
- Increase your ability to Build Magnetic Rapport
- Improve your Persuasive Communication Skills
- Become a Powerful Force of Inspiration
- Build a team filled with Self-driven Servant-leaders
Leadership is Positive Influence: consistently inspiring others to higher quality and quantity of beliefs, behaviors, actions and results. Leadership is both art and science.
Most managers are pretty confident people; and they're driven, results-oriented and high-achieving people. This is why they've become managers.
These are all good things, right? Yes, but...
Management is not leadership. And, in fact, the confidence and drive that led to their management position most often becomes a hindrance to their ability to lead people.
It Gets Worse: We are All Limited in Our Self-Perceptions
There's a near universal psychological phenomenon called Optimism Bias (OB).
OB blunts our ability for self-awareness, self-analysis and self-improvement. OB is especially insidious with un-quantifiable, soft-skills, like leadership.
Optimism Bias: A phenomenon that causes us, to among other things, think that we are better than we are. Confident, driven people are often more susceptible to OB.
Most managers assume that people respect them, when they primarily, or only, respect their title and authority.
Most managers assume people are following them, when they are only following corporate politics and human nature. (Our brains instinctively take the path of least resistance, because this path serves our primary need and drive for survival).
In this Leadership Skills training you will learn the dynamic, visionary, world-class leadership Chris was first exposed to in Jack Welch's GE Corporation when he was a Vice President in GE Capital.
Chris has since led thousands of people, as a Fortune-20 and Middle-Market Vice President in Corporate Finance, Business Development and Customer Service. He has since taught Leadership at UCLA and in the corporate market for 7 years.
Take Your People & Company to the Next Level & Beyond
Contact Chris to Ask Questions or Schedule an On-Site
Online and onsite training programs professional and personal development skills training program courses in corp training in peak performance training resources from one of the top leadership consulting firms training program / course employee training companies workshops and team training.