Optimizing You with Transformational Leadership Skills
Knowledge is not power. The habitual, effective use of knowledge is power.
We will optimize your habits and skills, so you can optimize your performance and results.
- You Need Change - Optimized People, Performance and Results
- Most training only introduces information into your conscious, which does not change mindsets, behaviors or skills. We are different!
- We will begin inserting new, optimized mind-, behavior- and skill-sets into your subconscious brain, so they become unconscious and habitual.
Leadership Skills Development Training
(1- Day, 2-Day and 3-Day, On-site Corporate Training and Public Seminars)
Your Guaranteed Outcomes - Identify & Begin Mastery of Your Own, Unique, Authentic & Transformational Leadership Style to Affect Great Results. Unlock & Unleash Individual & Team Potential
- Identify Your Natural Leadership Strengths - Create & Practice Systems to Capitalize on these
- Identify & Begin Unconscious Habituation of the Traits Specific to Transformational Leadership
- Clarify, Model & Inspire Your Organization's Values & Purpose
- Synchronize Everyone's Personal Values & Vision with Your Organization's (Personalize & make urgent your organization's values & vision)
- Increase the Trust & Community necessary to peak productivity
- Discover & begin to Unconsciously Personify Your Own, Unique Charismatic Presence & Leadership Style
- Unconsciously, Habitually & Instinctively Build Magnetic Rapport Between & With Your Team Members
- Improve your Persuasive Communication Skills
- Become a Powerful Force of Inspiration
- Build a team filled with Self-driven Servant-leaders
Leadership is Positive Influence: consistently inspiring others to higher quality and quantity of beliefs, behaviors, actions and results towards a shared and compelling purpose.
Leadership is both art and science
Most managers are pretty confident people; and they're driven, results-oriented and high-achieving people. This is why they've become managers.
These are all good things, right? Yes, but...
Management is not leadership. And, in fact, the confidence and drive that led to their management position often hinders their ability to lead people.
It Gets Worse: We are All Limited in Our Self-Perceptions
There's a near universal psychological phenomenon called Optimism Bias (OB).
OB blunts our ability for self-awareness, self-analysis and self-improvement. OB is especially insidious with un-quantifiable, soft-skills, like leadership.
Optimism Bias: A phenomenon that causes us, to among other things, think that we are better than we are. Confident, driven people are often more susceptible to OB.
Most managers assume that people respect them, when they primarily, or only, respect their title and authority.
Most managers assume people are following them, when they are only following corporate politics and human nature. (Our brains instinctively take the path of least resistance, because this path serves our primary need and drive for survival).
In this Leadership Skills training you will learn the dynamic, visionary, world-class leadership Chris was first exposed to in Jack Welch's GE Corporation when he was a Vice President in GE Capital.
Chris has since led thousands of people, as a Fortune-20 and Middle-Market Vice President in Corporate Finance, Business Development and Customer Service. He has since taught Leadership at UCLA and in the corporate market for 7 years.
Take Your People & Company to the Next Level & Beyond
Contact Chris to Ask Questions or Schedule an On-Site
Online and onsite training programs professional and personal development skills training program courses in corp training in peak performance training resources from one of the top leadership consulting firms training program / course employee training companies workshops and team training.